miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2023

Subject index: I-

 

    from

A Bibliography of Literary Theory, Criticism and Philology

http://bit.ly/abibliog

by José Ángel García Landa

(University of Zaragoza, Spain)

 

 

Subject Index: I-

 

Iapetus. See Motifs. I motifs.

Iberian history. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. History. Spanish. Antiquity. Iberian.

Iberian language. See Linguistics. Other languages. Iberian language.

IBSN. See Motifs. I motifs.

Icarus. See Genres. Narrative. Myth. Greek mythology. Icarus.

Ice. See Motifs. I motifs.

Iceland. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. Other areas.

Icelandic Literature. See Literary History. HL. Other Countries.

Ichneumons. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ichthyosaurs. See Motifs. I motifs.

Icon (rhetoric). See Lit. Theory-Specific. Rhetoric. Tropes.

Icon (semiotics). See Iconicity.

Iconicity. See Semiotics. Iconicity.

Iconoclasts. See Motifs. I motifs.

Iconography. See Aesthetics. Specific. Other topics.

Iconology. See Imagology.

Icons (Images, paintings). See Motifs. I motifs.

Icons (admired people, idols, celebrities). See Motifs. I motifs.

ICT. See Information and Communication Technology.

Id. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ideal (in art and literature). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Ideal.

Ideal language. See Linguistics. Other linguistic categories. Ideal language.

Idealism (philosophical). See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Idealism.

Ideality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ideals. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ideas. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Ideas.

Ideas, History of. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Ideology. History of ideas.

Identification (subject-object). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Identification.

Identification (registration). See Motifs. I motifs.

Identity, Literature and. See Lit. Theory-Specific.

Identity (personal). See Genres. Philosophy. Identity.

Identity (logic, ontology). See Genres. Philosophy. Logic. Identity.

Ideological appropriation. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Ideology. Ideological appropriation.

Ideology. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Ideology.

Ideology, Art and. See Aesthetics. Art. Art and. Art and ideology.

Ideology, Fiction and. See Genres. Narrative. Fiction. Specific. Ideology and Fiction.

Ideology, language and. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Ideology and language.

Ideology, literature and. See Lit. Theory-Specific. Literature and ideology.

Ideology, Media and. See Motis. M motifs. Media ideology and politics.

Ideology, narrative and. See Lit. theory-Specific. Literature and ideology.

Ideology, poetry and. See Genres. Poetry. Specific. Ideology.

Ideology, Shakespeare and. See English authors. Shakespeare. Topical criticism. Ideology.

Ideology and Film. See Genres. Film. Specific.

Ideology and TV. See Genres. Other genres. TV&video. Specific. Ideology and TV.

Idiolects. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Idioms. See Linguistics. Other linguistic categories.

Idioms (English). See Linguistics. English. Lexis. Idioms.

Idioms (Spanish). See Linguistics. Spanish. Idioms.

Idleness. See Motifs. I motifs.

Idolatry. See Lit. Theory-Specific. Other topics.

Idols. See Motifs. I motifs.

Idols (admired people). See Motifs. I motifs. Icons & Idols.

Idyll. See Genres. Poetry. Poetic subgenres.

Ignorance. See Motifs. I motifs.

Illegibility. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Illegibility (aesthetic). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Illiteracy. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Illnesses. See Motifs. I motifs.

Illocutions. See Linguistics. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Pragmatics. Speech acts. Illocutions.

Illuminati. See Motifs. I motifs.

Illusion (in art and literature). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Illusions. See Motifs. M motifs.

Illustrations (in books). See Lit. Theory-Specific. Other topics.

Illustrators (book and magazine illustrators). See Authors, schools. Other intellectuals. Artists. Illustrators&Engravers.

Ilongot. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. Other areas.

Image (personal, public). See Motifs. I motifs. Image (personal, public).

Images (visual). See Semiotics. Images.

Images (in rhetoric). See Imagery.

Images (poetic). See Genres. Poetry. Specific topics.

Images and film. See Genres. Film. Specific.

Images and literature. See Visual arts and literature.

Imagery. See Lit. Theory-Specific. Rhetoric. Figures of thought. Imagery.

Imaginary/Symbolic. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories. Imaginary/Symbolic.

Imaginary books. See Lit. theory-Specific. Books. Unwritten and imaginary books.

Imaginary creatures. See Motifs. I motifs. Imaginary creatures.

Imaginary friends. See Motifs. I motifs.

Imaginary languages. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories. Imaginary languages.

Imaginary places. See Motifs. I motifs. Imaginary places.

Imaginary relationships. See Motifs. I motifs.

Imaginary worlds. See Motifs. I motifs.

Imagination, Fiction and. See Genres. Narrative. Fiction. Fiction: Specific Topics.

Imagination/Creation. See Lit. Theory-Specific.

Imagism. See Aesthetics. Movements,Styles: Ultraism.

Imagology. See Lit. theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Other intertextual modes. Imagology.

IMF. See Motifs. I motifs.

Imitation (of behaviour). See Motifs. I motifs.

Imitation (in art). See Aesthetics. Specific. Other topics. Imitation, influence.

Imitation (in literature). See Lit. Theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Imitation.

Imitations. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories.

Immanence. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Immateriality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Immaturity. See Motifs. I motifs.

Immediacy. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Immersion (in literature, film, aesthetics experience). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Immersion.

Immigrants. See Motifs. I motifs. Immigration. Immigrants.

Immigrants (USA). See Motifs. U motifs. USA. Immigrants.

Immigration. See Motifs. I motifs. Immigration.

Immorality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Immortality. See Motifs. I motifs. Immortality.

Immunity (Political, Judicial). See Motifs. I motifs.

Immunology. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impala. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impartiality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impeachments. See Motifs. I motifs.

Imperative (verbal mood). See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Imperatives (speech acts).  See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Pragmatics. Speech acts. Commands, orders, imperatives.

Imperfection. See Motifs. I motifs.

Imperialism. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impersonality. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Impersonation. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impersonals (in language). See Linguistics. Other linguistic categories.

Implication. See Motifs. I motifs.

Implicature. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Pragmatics. Implicature.

Implicit/Explicit. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories. Implicit/explicit.

Implied author (in narrative). See Genres. Narrative. Narrative theory. Text, voice. Author.

Implied reader. See Lit. theory-Specific. Readers and reading.

Importance. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impossibility. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Impostors. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impostures. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impotence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impresarios. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impressionism. See Aesthetics. Movements, Styles.

Impressionist criticism See Authors, schools. Critics, schools.  19th-century criticism. Impressionism.

Impressionist literary criticism (English). See Impressionism (in literary criticism).

Imprints. See Motifs. I motifs.

Improbability. See Motifs. I motifs.

Improvisation. See Aesthetics. Other aesthetic categories.

Improvised drama. See Genres. Drama. Dramatic genres. Other dramatic genres.

Improvised poetry. See Genres. Poetry. Specific topics.

Imprudence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impunity. See Motifs. I motifs.

Impurity. See Motifs. I motifs.

In vitro fecundation. See Motifs. I motifs.

In-laws. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inarticulacy. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incas. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. History. Other areas. Inca.

Incarnation. See Jesus Christ.

Inaugurations. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incest. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incidents. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inclusive fitness. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incoherence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Income. See Motifs. I motifs.

Income from literature. See Lit. theory-Specific. Other LT topics.

Incommensurability. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incommunication. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incompetence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incompleteness. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Incongruity. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inconsistency. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inconstancy. See Motifs. I motifs.

Incunabula. See Motifs. I motifs.

Indecency. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Indefinite pronouns. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories.

Independence (personal). See Motifs. I motifs.

Independent thought. See Motifs. I motifs.

Indeterminacy. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories. Indeterminacy.

Indexes. See Lit. theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Paratextuality. Specific paratexts. Indexes.

Indexicals. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Indexing. See Motifs. I motifs.

India. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. India.

India (History of). See Other subjects. Other disciplines History: Other areas. India.

India (Law). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. India.

India (Society). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. India.

Indian art. (Art in India). See Aesthetics. Art. Art-Ages and countries.

Indian criticism (classical criticism in India). See Authors, schools. Critics, schools. Early-1800. Classical criticism. Oriental criticism.

Indian English. See Linguistics. English. Specific. Varieties. Other varieties. Indian English.

Indian Literature (Anglophone literature in India). See Lit. History. History of Literature. English. Other Lit in English.

Indian Literature (non-anglophone literature in India). See Literary History. HL. Other Countries.

Indian minorities (From India). See Motifs. I motifs.

Indians (American). See American Indians.

Indians (Brazilian). See Brazilian Indians.

Indicative, Indication. See Linguistics. Other linguistic categories.

Indices (Semiotics). See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories. Indices.

Indices (Evaluation). See Motifs. I motifs. Indices.

Indifference. See Motifs. I motifs.

Indigenous peoples. See Motifs. I motifs.

Indignation. See Motifs. I motifs.

Indirect discourse. See Genres. Narrative. Narrative theory. Text, voice. Represented speech. Indirect discourse.

Indirection. See Indirectness.

Indirectness (in communication and semiosis). See Semiotics. Indirectness.

Indiscernibility. See Genres. Philosophy. Logic. Specific. Other.

Indiscretion. See Motifs. I motifs.

Individualism. See Motifs. I motifs. Individualism.

Individuality (biological). See Motifs. I motifs.

Individuality (human). See Genres. Philosophy. Other philosophical topics.

Individuals. See Individuality.

Indo-Aryan languages. See Linguistics. Other languages.

Indo-European civilization. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. History. General. Prehistory. Indo-European civilization.

Indo-European (language). See Other disciplines. Linguistics. Other languages. Indoeuropean.

Indo-European philology. See Lit. theory-General. Philology. Classical philology. Indo-European philology.

Indochina War. See French history. 20th century. Indochina war.

Indoctrination. See Motifs. I motifs.

Indolence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Induction. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Logic. Other.

Indulgences. See Motifs. I motifs.

Industrial conversion. See Conversion (Economic and industrial)

Industrial revolution. See Motifs. I motifs.

Industrial society. See Motifs. I motifs.

Industrialism. See Motifs. I motifs.

Industrialists. See Motifs. I motifs.

Industry (pre-1750). See Motifs. I motifs. Industry (pre-1750).

Industry (c. 1750-1850). See Industrial Revolution.

Industry (c. 1850-1950). See Industrial society.

Industry (c. 1950-). See Postindustrial society

Industry (USA). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. English-speaking. USA. Specific. Industry.

Industry, Literary. See Lit. Theory-Specific.

Inebriety. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ineffable. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Ineffable.

Inequality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inertia (habit). See Motifs. I motifs.

Inexhaustibility. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inexpressiveness. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Inevitability. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infamy, infamous people. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infanticide. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infantry. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infections. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inferences. See Genres. Other genres. Philosophy. Specific. Logic. Inferences.

Inferiority complex. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infidelity. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infinite regress. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infinitives (English). See Linguistics. English. Specific. Infinitives.

Infinitives (Spanish). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Linguistics. Spanish. Specific. Infinitives.

Infinity. See Motifs. I motifs. Infinity.

Infidelity (in marriage). See Adultery.

Infidelity (in performing/interpreting art and literature). See Lit. theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Other intertextual modes. Infidelity.

Infiltration. See Motifs. I motifs.

Infixes (English).  See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Linguistics. English.  Specific. Infixes.

Inflation (cosmic). See Motifs. I motifs.

Inflation (economic). See Motifs. I motifs.

Inflections. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Inflections (English). See Linguistics. English. Specific. Inflections.

Influence (social). See Motifs. I motifs.

Influence (in art). See Aesthetics. Specific. Other topics. Imitation, influence.

Influence (in literature). See Lit. Theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Influence.

Influenza. See Flu.

Information. See Cybernetics. Information.

Information and communication technology. See Cybernetics. Information. Information and communication technology.

Information guidebooks. See Cybernetics. Information. Information guidebooks.

Information packaging. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Theme/Topic. Information packaging.

Information science. See Cybernetics. Information. Information science.

Information society. See Cybernetics. Information. Information society.

Informers. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ingratitude. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inheritance. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inheritors. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inhuman. See Motifs. I motifs.

Initiation. See Rites of passage.

Injections. See Motifs. I motifs.

Injuries. See Motifs. I motifs.

Injustice. See Motifs. I motifs.

Innate ideas / tendencies / abilities. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inner speech. See Linguistics. Other linguistic topics.

Innocence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Innovation. See Motifs. I motifs. Innovation.

Innovations. See Motifs. I motifs. Innovation. Innovations.

Innuendo. See Lit. theory-Specific. Rhetoric&Style. Tropes. Other tropes.

Inns. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inoculation. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inquests. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inquiry. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inquisition. See Motifs. I motifs. Inquisition.

Inquisitiveness. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insanity. See Madness.

Insatisfaction. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inscriptions. See Genres. Other genres. Other genres.

Insects. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insecurity. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insight. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insight (Literature and). See Lit. theory-Specific. Literatur and... Insight and literature.

Insignificance. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insipidity. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Insolence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insomnia. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inspectors. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inspiration. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Inspiration.

Inspiration (inspiring people). See Motifs. I motifs.

Instability. See Motifs. I motifs.

Instalments. See Serialization.

Instincts. See Motifs. I motifs. Instincts.

Institutes. See Motifs. I motifs.

Institution. See Motifs. I motifs.

Institutions. See Motifs. I motifs. Institutions.

Institutions (French). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. French-speaking. France. Specific. Institutions.

Instruction. See Motifs. I motifs.

Instructions. See Motifs. I motifs.

Instructions (as speech act). See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Pragmatics. Speech acts. Specific. Instructions.

Instruments. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insubstantiality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insults. See Linguistics. Pragmatics. Speech acts. Insultas.

Insubordination. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insubstantiality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Insurance companies. See Motifs. I motifs.

Integrated circuits. See Motifs. I motifs.

Integration (formal). See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories.

Integration (social). See Motifs. I motifs.

Integrational linguistics. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Integrity. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intellect, Intellection. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Other topics.

Intellectual change. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intellectual property. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intellectual narrowness. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intellectuals. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Intellectuals.

Intelligence (Psychology). See Motifs. I motifs. Intelligence. Intelligence (psychology).

Intelligence (Espionage). See Motifs. I motifs. Intelligence. Intelligence (espionage).

Intelligent design. See Creationism.

Intelligentsia. See Intellectuals.

Intelligentsia (Russian, 19th-20th c.). See Russian history. 19th century. Intelligentsia.

Intelligibility. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intelligibility (in literature). See Lit. theory-Specific. Other LT topics.

Intelligibility (in film). See Genres. Film. Specific.

Intensifiers (linguistic). See Linguistics. Other linguistic categories.

Intension/Extension. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific. Logic. Other logic.

Intensity. See Subjects. Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories.

Intention. See Semiotics. Intention.

Interaction (communicative). See Semiotics. Interaction.

Interaction (in second language acquisition). See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Second language acquistion. Interaction in SLA.

Interaction (in the classroom). See Classroom interaction.

Interaction (linguistic). See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Pragmatics. Interaction.

Interactive/hypertext narrative. See Genres. Narrative. Narrative theory. Other topics. Interactive&Hypertext narrative.

Interactivity (in art). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Intercourse (sexual). See Sexual Behaviour; Sexual Intercourse.

Intercourse (social). See Social life and relationships.

Interculturality. See Motifs. I motifs. Interculturality.

Interdisciplinarity. See Motifs. D motifs. Disciplines. Interdisciplinarity.

Interdisciplinary literary studies. See Lit. Theory-Specific. Literature and... Other&Lit. Interdisciplinary literary studies.

Interdisciplinary narratology. See Genres. Narrative. Narrative theory. Other topics. Interdisciplinary narratology.

Interdiscursivity. See Intertextuality.

Interest (financial). See Motifs. I motifs.

Interest (personal). See Motifs. I motifs.

Interest groups. See Motifs. I motifs.

Interestingness (in literature and art). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories. Interestingness.

Interfaces. See Cybernetics. Computers. Interfaces and usability.

Interference of social circles. See Motifs. I motifs.

Interior (physical, perceptual). See Motifs. I motifs.

Interior decoration. See Other subjects. Art. Other arts. Interior decoration.

Interior monologue. See Genres. Narrative. Narrative theory. Text, voice. Represented speech. Interior monologue.

Interiority (psychological). See Motifs. I motifs.

Interiorization. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories.

Interjections. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Interlanguage. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Second language acquisition. Interlanguage.

Intermarriage. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intermediality  / Remediation. See Semiotics. Intermediality.

Intermediaries. See Motifs. I motifs.

Internalization. See Motifs. I motifs.

International English. See World English.

International language. See Lingua franca.

International law. See Motifs. I motifs.

International politics. See Motifs. I motifs.

International Space Station. See Motifs. I motifs.

International studies. See Motifs. I motifs.

Internationalism. See Motifs. I motifs.

Internet. See Cybernetics. Internet.

Internet and language. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet and language.

Internet and criticism. See Cybernetics. Internet. Internet and literature.  Internet, literature, criticism.

Internet and literary studies. See Cybernetics. Internet. Internet and literature. Internet, literature, criticism.

Internet and literature. See Cybernetics. Internet. Internet and literature.

Internet and science. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet and science.

Internet and society. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet and society.

Internet artists. See Other intellectuals. Artists. Internet artists.

Internet diaries. See Blogs.

Internet directories and search engines. See Cybernetics. Internet. Internet directories and search engines.

Internet identity. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet identity.

Internet in literature. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet in literature.

Internet journals. See Genres. Journalism. Genres. Electronic journals.

Internet libraries. See Motifs. L motifs. Libraries. Ages. 21st c. Internet libraries.

Internet providers. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet providers.

Internet publishing. See Online publishing.

Internet syndication. See Cybernetics. Internet. Other topics. Internet syndication.

Interpersonal dimensions (of language). See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories.

Interpersonal dimensions (of literature). See Lit. theory-Specific. Other LT topics.

Interpersonal dynamics. See Motifs. I motifs.

Interplanetary / Interstellar travel. See Motifs. I motifs.

Interpretant. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories. Interpretant.

Interpretation (textual and literary). See Lit. Theory-Specific. Interpretation.

Interpretation (simultaneous translation). See Lit.theory. Specific. Intertextuality. Translation. Interpreting and interpreters.

Interpretation (of ideology). See Ideology; Ideology and language; Ideology and literature.

Interpretation (of language and speech). See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Meaning.

Interpretation: Related Works. See Lit. Theory-Specific. Interpretation. Related works.

Interpretive theory. See Lit. Theory-Specific. Interpretation. See also Hermeneutics.

Interrogations. See Motifs. I motifs.

Interrogative clauses (Spanish). See Linguistics. Other languages. Spanish. Interrogative clauses.

Interrogatives. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Other linguistic categories. Interrogatives.

Interruptions. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories.

Intersectionality (in leftist cultural discourse). See Motifs. I motifs.

Intersexuality. See Motifs. S motifs. Sexuality. Other topics. Sexual ambiguity/Intersexuality.

Intersubjectivity. See Genres. Philosophy. Specific.

Intertextuality. See Lit. Theory-Specific.

Intertextuality in film. See Genres. Film. Specific.

Intertextuality in images. See Lit.theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Other intertextual modes.

Intertextuality in narrative. See Genres. Narrative. Fiction. Fiction: Specific Topics.

Intervention (Cultural, discursive). See Lit.theory-Specific. Intertextuality. Intertextual modes. Other intertextual modes. Intervention.

Interviews (Journalistic). See Genres. Other genres. Other genres.

Interviews (Professional). See Genres. Other genres. Other genres.

Intimacy. See Motifs. I motifs. Intimacy.

Intimations. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intolerance. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intonation. See Linguistics. Other linguistic categories.

Intonation (English). See Linguistics. English. Grammar. Phon-English. Intonation.

Intonation (Spanish). See Linguistics. Other languages. Spanish. Intonation.

Intrigue. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intrinsic / Extrinsic. See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Introjection. See Motifs. I motifs.

Introspection. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intuition. See Motifs. I motifs.

Intuition (in art). See Aesthetics. Aesthetic categories. Other aesthetic categories.

Intuition (in poetry). See Genres. Poetry. Specific topics.

Inuit. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography&Culture. Other areas. Other areas.

Invagination. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inventio. See Lit. theory-specific. Rhetoric and style. Rhetoric-specific. Inventio.

Invention. See Motifs. I motifs.

Invention in poetry. See Genres. Poetry. Specific topics.

Inventions. See Motifs. I motifs.

Inventories. See Genres. Other genres. Other genres.

Inversion (in English). See Linguistics. English. Specific. Inversion.

Invertebrates. See Motifs. I motifs.

Investigations. See Motifs. I motifs.

Investments. See Motifs. I motifs.

Invisible Hand. See Natural selection.

Invisible things. See Motis. I motifs.

Invisibility. See Motifs. I motifs.

Invisibility (metaphorical). See Motifs. I motifs.

Invitations. See Linguistics. See Linguistics. Linguistic categories. Pragmatics. Speech acts. Invitations.

Involution. See Motifs. I motifs.

Involvement. See Motifs. I motifs. Involvement.

Iona. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. English-speaking. Britain. Scotland. Areas. Iona.

Ions. See Motifs. I motifs.

IQ. See Intelligence.

IRC. See Chat (online).

Iran. See Motifs. I motifs.

Iran (History of). See Other disciplines. History. Other countries. Iran.

Irangate. See Motifs. I motifs.

Iraq. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ireland. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. English-speaking. Ireland.

Ireland (history). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. History. English etc. Irish.

Irish drama. See Genres. Drama. Drama in English.

Irish English. See Linguistics. English. Varieties. Specific. Irish English.

Irish language. See Linguistics. Other languages. Irish.

Irish literature. See Lit. History. History of Literature. English. Other Lit in English.

Irish (Erse) Literature. See Literary History. Other areas. Other.

Iron. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ironing. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irony. See Lit. theory-Specific. Rhetoric and style. Tropes. Irony.

Irony in narrative. See Genres. Narrative. Fiction. Fiction: Specific Topics.

Irradiation. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irrationality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irreality. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irregularity. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories. Irregularity.

Irreverence. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irreversibility. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irrevocability. See Motifs. I motifs.

Irrigation. See Motifs. I motifs.

ISBN. See Motifs. I motifs.

Islam. See Motifs. I motifs.

Islamists. See Motifs. I motifs. Islam. Islamists.

Islamophobia. See Motifs. I motifs.

Islands. See Motifs. I motifs. Islands.

Ismailova, Saodat. See Film directors.

Isms. See Fads and Isms. See also Avant-garde.

Isolation. See Motifs. I motifs.

Isotopies. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories. Isotopies.

Israel. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. Jews. Israel.

Israeli literature. See Jewish literature. 20th century.

Istambul. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Other areas. Other areas. Turkey. Istambul.

It-clauses. See Linguistics. English. It-clauses.

Italian art. See Aesthetics. Art. Art-Ages and countries.

Italian criticism. See Authors, schools. Critics, schools. (‘Italian’ under each school).

Italian drama. See Genres. Drama. Drama-Other languages.

Italian history. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. History. Italian history.

Italian literature. See Literary History. Italian LH.

Italic languages. See Linguistics. Other languages.

Italophilia. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Italian-speaking. Italy. Specific topics. Italophilia.

Italy. See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Italian-speaking. Italy.

Italy (History). See Italian history.

Italy (Travel). See Other subjects. Other disciplines. Geography-Culture. Italian-speaking. Italy. Travel.

Items. See Semiotics. Other semiotic categories.

Ius primae noctis. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ivory. See Motifs. I motifs.

Ivory tower. See Motifs I motifs.

Ivy League. See Motifs. I motifs.

Iwo Jima (Battle of). See 20th century history. 2nd World War.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Conciencia

        from A Bibliography of Literary Theory, Criticism and Philology http://bit.ly/abibliog by José Ángel García...